DeFiner Graphic Designer Position
DeFiner is looking for an enthusiastic and creative UI/UX designer to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. As a UI/UX designer, you will collaborate cross-functionally with different teams such as Tech Team, Marketing Team, and Operation team. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our branding and platform design.
Job Type: The current position is open for Full-time/Part-time/Internship
Start Date: ASAP
The UI/UX Intern will participate but not be limited to the following projects:
- DeFiner Marketing Website Redesign projects
- Mobile app developments
- Marketing Material Designs
- Meet with leadership to gain an understanding of the expectation of proposed communications. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image.
- Produce drafts for review by clients and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect client specifications.
- Coordinate with the Marketing team on key messaging and requirements
- Coordinate with the engineering team on implementation
- Bachelor’s degree or pursuing a bachelorâs degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/241313→