Headquarters: Poughkeepsie, NY
The Product Manager reports directly to the company founder, working daily with our customers as well as support and development.
- Answer sales-related inquiries from current and prospective customers.
- Conduct demos for prospective customers (over Zoom) several times a week.
- Manage follow-ups from previous demo’s and sales contacts.
- Build out our existing partner program to add several new high-quality partners a month.
- This will require defining the best types of organizations to approach and then performing that outreach.
- Track traffic and performance of the HelpSpot website.
- Manage outside web content providers and assist in product website positioning.
- Build out our G2 and Capterra presence.
- Design and implement a new product roadmap translating market research and customer interactions into a compelling product strategy.
- Ad-hoc project management for various smaller projects and initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience as a project or product manager or owner.
- Experience with B2B software in some capacity with management responsibility for its adoption and use.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with public speaking and/or presentations.
- Comfortable working in a small distributed team.
- Based in the United States.
- Experience with HelpSpot or other help desk software.
- Formal sales or marketing experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Half-day Fridays
- 100% of the employee’s medical, dental, and vision premium
- 15 days of paid time off
- 3% of your salary contributed to 401k
- Top-of-the-line Apple hardware provided
- Fully remote with flexible start/end times
- 40 hour work week with no overtime expectations
We are the people behind HelpSpot, LaraJobs, Laracon, Thermostat, and a few more things! We’ve been bootstrapped, profitable, and fully remote since 2005.
We’re a company of 4 full-time and 2 part-time employees. We all have an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude to get the job done. We all work hard on the clock but respect a strong work/life balance; where time off and side project work/part-time businesses are supported and encouraged.
We’re strong advocates of open source software and many of our products directly support the open source community.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/userscape-product-manager→