Aspire is the influencer marketing platform empowering ecommerce brands to build and cultivate influential communities of influencers, ambassadors, affiliates, customers, and more. Brands using Aspire can discover authentic partners, streamline relationships, scale their programs, and measure true business impact â regardless of where they are in their influencer marketing journey.
Aspire is trusted by Glossier, Dyson, Newell, Outer, Brooklinen, and over 400 additional customers. Investors include Hummer Winblad Venture Partners, Pear.vc, and more. For more information, visit www.aspire.io.
Weâre growing across the board – and we’re looking for a VP of Customer Experience to join our distributed remote team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Aspire is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment.
The VP of Customer Experience is responsible for building and leading our Customer Success, Brand Support, Implementation, and Account Management teams. In this role, you will be tasked with bringing Aspire’s strategic vision and innovative approach to lead critical customer-facing teams and will play a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, and business transformation by ensuring engagement, success, retention, and growth of our customer base. The right candidate has an action mindset and thrives in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while enabling both customer and company success.
What you’ll be working on:
- Design and implement strategies that drive employee and customer satisfaction, retention, and revenue
- Promote a customer-centric mindset company-wide and act as a champion for the customer in every interaction
- Define the overall strategy and objectives for the Customer Success team, focused on driving adoption, seamless customer onboarding, and positive customer experiences
- Implement effective and efficient systems and processes to meet the team’s objectives
- Develop and implement scalable processes to enhance the customer experience
- Collaborate with teams such as Product or Marketing to optimize the product adoption process and drive critical improvements to the customer experience throughout the journey
- Provide a full range of operations related support services including advice, guidance and mentoring of employees
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of customer-facing or consulting experience
- 4+ years of management experience
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Proven leadership ability in complex strategic projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to meet and exceed service standards and KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects independently and successfully
- Ability to tackle issues with a sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and accuracy
- Demonstrated success managing a fast-paced team, including the recruitment, onboarding, and development of high performers
- Previous SaaS experience
- Passion for the creator economy
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment
Benefits and Perks
- Global Perks & Benefits
- $100/month Wellness & Internet
- Personalized growth plans
- $2500 annual education credits
- Unlimited PTO (flexible vacation policy)
- US Only
* 401k Plan
* Health, vision, dental Insurance
Our Commitment to Diversity
Aspire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment for all. Please apply to this role if you feel you are a good fit, regardless of your race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other perceived limiting factor. We welcome applicants from all walks of life.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/117004→