ParaSwap is a leading DeFi middleware that unites the liquidity of decentralized exchanges into one Protocol.
Our core mission is to drive DeFi participation to new heights by offering secure, efficient, and optimized trading solutions for individual traders and financial institutions to tap effortlessly into the fragmented liquidity pools.
To sustain our growth we are looking for top-notch contributors!
Who we are
We’re an internationally diverse team of passionate builders working hard to impact the DeFi ecosystem’s success. We believe that DeFi is the future of global value exchange, and we’re building one of the core infrastructure components.
Our tech stack is based on cutting-edge technologies and is in sync with industry standards and best practices. We use Solidity, TypeScript, Node.js, Python, Redis, and moreâ¦
All engineers are motivated to contribute code to all production modules. A very significant part of our code is open source, where every team member contributes.
At ParaSwap, you have the freedom to explore and iterate in order to solve complex problems.
Our core product is the ParaSwap Protocol being used by developers worldwide. We are also constantly improving features on our APIs and Smart Contracts on both Ethereum L1 & L2 as well as building the early stage bricks of a future decentralized community owned system!
As a web3 backend engineer, you will
– Build and improve ParaSwap’s core system, including web3 components and smart contracts
– Become an expert in major DeFi protocols as well as Layer 2 scaling solutions
– Help developers and partners like Aave & Ledger build on ParaSwap
– Ensure users have a highly secure and scalable system
– Be a leader that has a direct impact on the product roadmap
– Make a significant impact using open-source code
– Strong Computer Science background
– Strong software engineering experience using NodeJS/TypeScript
– Passionate and committed to learning new things and developing with the latest technologies and frameworks
– Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks
– Work well in both a small agile team and independently
– Bonus: Experience writing Smart Contracts and understanding the EVM
- Strong team player, able to collaborate with cross-functional/ markets.
- Excellent relationship-building and engagement with people from various backgrounds, roles, and levels
- Lateral thinker & problem solver. Innovative and proactive in driving initiatives.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to promptly establish priorities and actionable insights
- Able to exercise judgment, work under pressure, and be flexible to liaise effectively with the various business units, supporting units and groups of people and issues
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, from external vendors to senior leadership
- Work on an entirely new paradigm where DeFi is writing the future of value exchange. A world where the DAO is the biggest stakeholder.
- A world-class team of top-notch individuals.
- Direct connections to top Crypto/DeFi core teams
- Competitive compensation package (Fix + Tokens)
- Fully remote environment or local co-working spaces
- Flexible working hours
- Quarterly company meeting to gather all the members together
- Participation in major crypto / conferences
- High end work equipment (laptop, desk, phone..)
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/248897→