We are building a Cross-chain messaging and interoperability protocol for digital assets and identity. Our goal is to enable broader use cases across verticals (Data, Settlement, Transactions, Authenticity, NFT arbitraging/settlement, proofs, access, multichain interoperability )to solve liquidity problems, access, and compatibility.
We are an international team based in NYC, Berlin, and Kyiv, building together in the blockchain space since 2014. This role is entirely remote.
As the Web3 Community and Social Media Manager, you will have the opportunity to build our communityÂ from the ground up. You will be responsible for developing the relationships that drive our product andÂ growth over the coming years.
What youâll be doing
The main responsibilities of the Community and Social Media Manager will be to scale andÂ manage our community, execute high-impact content & communication campaigns to increase awareness and activation efforts, and support our existing and future community of developers, creators and supporters to ensure the highest customer success.
Some topics will include:
- Manage and moderate Rarify’s online and offline community and channels: Be the first point of contact for our community.
- Engage with our community: Keep things interesting for the Rarify community.Â LeverageÂ Twitter, Discord & Telegram AMAs, online and offlineÂ workshops, gather.town, and other tools to keep users engaged and updated on Rarify.
- Educate / onboard new users and answer product questions:Â Support and teach the community about our product and its features. Escalate requests to the product and partnerships team as needed.Â
- Deliver Multi-Channel Campaigns: Identify, define, and execute the best social media and content strategy to amplify marketing and communication campaigns based on Rarify’s ideal customer profile.
- Content and Marketing Distribution: Own and develop social media process including content production, messaging calendars, and brand/product positioning, ensuring Rarify is appropriately and effectively placed across all platforms while engaging with followers.
- Content Creation: Create written and visual content forÂ newsletters, social media, and blog posts.
- Marketing Analytics: Set, track, analyze and report on key marketing KPIs, driving insights for Rarify leadership to optimize its content and marketing endeavors.
- Growth Experiments: Ideate, develop, and execute innovative growth experiments to increase the acquisition and retention of Set asset managers and investors.
What we can offer you
- A dynamic and highly collaborative founding team of ex-Mastercard, Shutterstock, and Spotify employees
- Remote (EMEA, US)
- Level: Mid-Senior
- Full Time
- Salaries are determined by locale and experience they range from 40kÂ to 75k
- Vesting token allocation
- Good understanding of blockchain technologies, the cryptocurrency market, exchanges, wallets, and crypto natives
- Experience in content creation, management, and community development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to easily establish a dialogue
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://remoteOK.com/jobs/175283→