As an SEO Specialist for WhyCharlie, you will be responsible for the organic search performance. You will take ownership of the strategic development and execution of our organic search performance while working closely with rest of the team. You will drive the strategy and build action plans to further improve their organic traffic, ranking and conversions and take lead in implementing changes to our website’s architecture, content framework, linking, and other factors to ensure SEO success.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Maintain full ownership of the SEO performance and identify key opportunities to drive growth.
- Establish a process of launching SEO projects cross-functionally, owning the execution and analysis of each project.
- Set and manage a budget and work with external resources to facilitate growth.
- Identify, plan, and execute technical SEO recommendations for our brand(s).
- Develop and implement link-building strategy, working with external resources.
- Monitor the daily performance and measure against targets
- Conduct in-depth keyword analysis, manage keyword rank tracking and reporting
- Identify and action any technical errors and/or request help from the development team.
- Analyse competitors’ activities and SEO techniques
- Proactively identifying website issues and/or potential improvements
- Working with the content manager to research and implement content recommendations to boost organic success. Optimizing copy and page elements across different brands
- Work closely with the marketing team to support our paid marketing efforts
- 3+ years SEO experience
- Proven track record driving results through increasing traffic, visibility, and brand authority
- Experience with Link Building Management
- Strong data analytics skills with advanced working knowledge with Google Analytics, and Google Search
- Stay up to date with SEO trends and ensure best practices are maintained.
- You have excellent communication skills
- Equity in the company
- Work and learn from a small team of A-Players
- A competitive salary
- Fully remote
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/whycharlie-seo-manager
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/whycharlie-seo-manager→