Headquarters: United Kingdom
We are currently looking for two full time roles, one based in Europe and another based in a Pacific time zone.
- You would describe yourself as a patient, empathetic and well-humoured individual
- You are flexible with your working hours with weekend availability.
- You are independent, self-motivated and can stay efficient and productive without someone looking over your shoulder all day long!
- Superb written and verbal English skills (with a professional yet fun demeanour).
- You consider yourself tech-savvy and efficient with SaaS applications
- You have experience in using Shopify (Essential)
- We support applications in 5 languages and with more to come, a second language is a real plus!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer support requests via email, live chat, social media and telephone
- On-boarding and setting up new merchants in one on one video support sessions
- Maintaining help documentation and tutorials
- Tracking feature requests and support trends
Why work here?
- We’re a young, ambitious company who only answers to our customers
- Awesome colleagues based all over the world
- Opportunity to have a big impact on our growth and your career
- No red tape or pointless meetings
- Great benefits and global company meetups
Who is Zapiet?
- Creators of a number of hugely popular e-commerce apps powering over 11,000 merchants in 150+ different countries
- Self-funded, profitable company started in 2015
- We are a fully remote company, we have team members in 14 countries covering 24 hours of the day!
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/zapiet-ltd-merchant-support-specialist-2→